Q & A with Marcelline Block
1) What are you currently reading?
Zoltán Böszörményi, The Club at Eddy’s Bar
Sarah Lewis, The Rise: Creativity, the Gift of Failure, and the Search for Mastery
Jane Mendelsohn, American Music
David Paradis, Flew Away
Jean-Michel Rabaté, Crimes of the Future: Theory and its Global Reproduction
2) Is there anything you’re particularly looking forward to the publication of?
3) Are there standard titles or writers you like to recommend, either within or outside of your field?
Patrice Higonnet, Paris: Capital of the World
Georges Sadoul, Dictionary of Film Makers; Dictionary of Films; French Film
4) Do you have a personal favorite book of all time? If so, can you share it and tell us why?
Although it’s difficult to choose only one book, a favorite is Colette’s Chéri
5) What’s next? Any upcoming book projects in the works that you can tell us about?
I have several, and will keep you posted about them.